Monday, December 10, 2007

I've marked one off of my list.

You know, that list you make in your head of the things you want to do before you die.

Skydiving is not on that list.

Tattoos and piercings are not on that list.

There are some things that I'm waiting to do, like

• Meet a New York Yankee. Past or Present. Would be nice.

• Fit into clothes that have a single digit size. Would also be nice, Need to stop eating. Not so nice.

So far, I've got a few things on that list taken care of:

• I've met KISS (aka the Hottest Band in the Land). Also got to see them play in makeup (my first show was in 1983)

• I got to see the NY Rangers win a Stanley Cup. I'll have to see if I can last 30 years to see them win another one.

I got another one taken care of last Friday night.

• I saw Sly and the Family Stone. Sly. And the Family. Stone.

All I have to say is, "I want to THANK YOU..."


peace!

No comments: